Players has been dedicated to bringing live community theatre to
Coastal Georgia since 1956. The not for profit
organization is an all-volunteer organization governed and
managed by a Board of Directors. The organization receives
funding from membership subscriptions and donations (corporate
and private). Season offerings include four stage
productions featuring at least one musical, all selected by
ballot of the members. Membership
meetings scheduled throughout the year also feature
A six week Young People's Summer Workshop has attracted 80 to 100 young people from ages 8 and up for over 27 years. Additional programs for youth include the Island Players Teen Actors Guild (IPTAG) and a scholarship program for dedicated students who meet high academic qualifications and have made a significant contribution of their time and talent to the theatre.
• Ticket(s) to all four shows of the season
• Curtain Call - delivered via e-mail. Please provide us with your current e-mail address.
• Priority Seat Selection (entrance into the theater prior to general admission ticket holders)
• Voting privileges for new season shows
• Voting privileges for election of Board of Directors at the May membership meeting
• Corporate, Benefactor and Angel memberships have their name(s), personal or business, listed in the Playbill for each show
Theater seating is general admission style, there are no
assigned seats and we do not take reservations.
IMPORTANT: Theater seating is general admission style, there are no assigned seats and we do not take reservations.
• Theater doors open to our Patrons - Corporate, Benefactor and Angel Members - 30 minutes prior to the performance
(7:30 pm for evening performances and 2:30 pm for matinees)
• Season Members enter the theater 20 minutes prior the performance (7:40 pm and 2:40 pm)
• General admission ticket holders enter 10 minutes prior to the performance (7:50 pm and 2:50 pm)
We encourage Corporate, Benefactor, Angel and Season Members to arrive at the performance early enough to take advantage of priority seating. Early arrival will help ensure seat selection.
SEASON TICKET PRICES: Since The Island Players is a registered 501(c) (3) not for profit organization, a portion of the ticket price may be a tax deductible item for income tax purposes. Please consult with your tax advisor for more information on this issue.
DONATIONS: Direct, tax deductible donations which do not include the purchase of tickets may be made online with your credit card or PayPal account using our secure PayPal account. Online donations may be made using the Donate button below.
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To ensure compliance with the requirements imposed on us by IRS Circular 230 (31 C.F.R. part 10), we inform you that any tax advice contained in this communication was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matter(s) addressed herein.